Hey guys, we wanted to let everyone know we have decided to take some time off and see how all this plays out. MSSC will not be holding classes or trainings past the month of June. Please know this decision isn’t easy! We’ve spent the past 3 months trying to develop a process that makes sense. When we consider the restrictions we are required to follow, the unknown timeline, and the dramatic impact to our family atmosphere within the gym, it just doesn't make since for MSSC to remain open at this time. It also doesn’t make sense financially as this continues to drag out and with the threat of increased restrictions in the fall. When our government releases all restrictions, and without the threat of a covid-19 return, we will start looking at reopening. In the meantime, we are going to use this opportunity to focus on our family. We can't explain how sorry we are, and we hope to see you all again one day soon!
I want to take a minute to thank Jennifer, Robert, Missy, Brandon, and Chelsea for all their support over the years and through these last few months. What makes them great trainers is the fact they are great people! I know you have heard me talk trash about them for years but without these 5 people MSSC would have never made it. I'm extremely proud of what we accomplished and the environment we created!
Please don't forget our trainers are still training and are open to starting small classes around the community, so please contact them if this is something you are interested in.
MSSC’s Philosophy is pretty simple. We believe that all forms of exercise have some health benefits, and you should participate in something daily. But, if you want to improve or make physical changes you must train with a purpose!
MSSC’s methods of training will change based on the needs of the client. Our job as trainers is to find out what you’re capable of and then use that to get you to your goals as fast as possible.
· Weight loss - We have helped hundreds of people lose thousands of pounds! Just in our first 10 challenges 500+ participants have lost 6000+ pounds.
· Athletes – We have trained athletes from Football, Baseball, Volleyball, Softball, and Amateur Fighters using our principles to improve performance in their respective sports.
· Health- Countless proof from medical blood work that shows clients improvements in blood glucose, cholesterol, and blood pressure!
· Specialized Services - We are not a traditional gym with traditional equipment. Our clients continue to train with us because of the knowledgeable personal trainers that instruct and educate.
· Price – You will not find quality trainers at our prices anywhere around. We have more training options and lower prices than any gym that offers with comparable training.