MSSC MEMBERS PLEASE READ
Before anything else we want to thank everyone that has reached out to our family with words of encouragement and unwavering support for MSSC and its future. We have a couple of important details to share with you. Because we are in Davidson County, we will be following Nashville’s reopening plan. At this time, that has gyms opening in Phase 3. Everyone has seen recommendations and guidelines change, sometimes daily, so we will continue to monitor this and adjust as needed. Based on the current timelines, and while considering the economic impacts to so many, we will be putting all draft payments on hold. We ask that you use that money to support your family or help someone that has suffered as a result of this situation. In one way or another, this pandemic has been hard on everyone. Stay safe, stay kind, and stay grateful! We miss you all very much!
Prior Update through 4/30/2020
Due to Executive Order 27, we are to remain closed through April 30th. We will continue posting workouts during the closure on the MSSC Facebook page. Please know, we miss all of you and will see you as quickly as possible. Stay positive, stay active, and most importantly stay safe!
Prior Update on 3/22/2020
Due to COVID-19 precautions we are extending our closure through April 6th. While none of us saw this coming, we hope everyone is doing their part to help. Due to this unique situation MSSC has decided to do an equipment loan program where current members can pick up dumbbells or kettlebells to assist with at home workouts. We will be posting workouts during the closure on this MSSC Facebook page.
- You must be an active member
- Do NOT enter the building
- Come to the front sidewalk to request your equipment
- Only ONE person at a time at the sidewalk, all others please remain in your cars
- Equipment will be cleaned and set on the sidewalk; you will clean it again before picking it up to place it in your car
- Absolutely no equipment will be taken without Ronnie or Amanda being present
- Based on your membership payment method, you may be required to provide a credit card or deposit
The schedule for equipment pickup will be the following days and times only:
- Monday 3/23, 10am – 12pm
- Tuesday 3/24, 2pm – 4pm
MSSC’s Philosophy is pretty simple. We believe that all forms of exercise have some health benefits, and you should participate in something daily. But, if you want to improve or make physical changes you must train with a purpose!
MSSC’s methods of training will change based on the needs of the client. Our job as trainers is to find out what you’re capable of and then use that to get you to your goals as fast as possible.
· Weight loss - We have helped hundreds of people lose thousands of pounds! Just in our first 10 challenges 500+ participants have lost 6000+ pounds.
· Athletes – We have trained athletes from Football, Baseball, Volleyball, Softball, and Amateur Fighters using our principles to improve performance in their respective sports.
· Health- Countless proof from medical blood work that shows clients improvements in blood glucose, cholesterol, and blood pressure!
· Specialized Services - We are not a traditional gym with traditional equipment. Our clients continue to train with us because of the knowledgeable personal trainers that instruct and educate.
· Price – You will not find quality trainers at our prices anywhere around. We have more training options and lower prices than any gym that offers with comparable training.