1st Week Unlimited **FREE**
No appointment needed
MSSC’s definition of Fitness – living life unrestricted! Free of/or reducing illness and disease all while maintaining enough strength, speed, agility, endurance, and flexibility to do anything you please! We don’t want members to focus on 1 or 2 components of fitness…we want you to focus on fitness as a whole with the #1 purpose of living healthy! Regardless of if you’re a professional athlete or a stay at home parent we want you to be good at what you do in life!
MSSC has Group Conditioning, Group Weightlifting, Fitness Boxing, Personal Training, Joint Mobility, Foam Rolling, Flexibility, and Sport Performance Training. We understand that everybody is different and there is no one program that fits all. Fitness is complex and based on your fitness goals there are many things to consider. Our staff is here to help you and we’re always around to answer your questions. It’s our mission to create an environment where everyone gets the information and training they need to be successful
MSSC’s Philosophy is pretty simple....We believe that all forms of exercise have some health benefits and you should participate in something daily. But, if you want to improve or make physical changes you must train with a purpose! Simply showing up and going through the motions doesn’t cut it. If you have a goal then you have a purpose! It’s that purpose that drives you, and if your goals are big your drive has to be big too.
MSSC’s methods of training will change based on the needs of the member. Our job as trainers is to find out what you’re capable of and then use that to get you to your goals as fast as possible. Things you must consider is Physical Ability, Time, Finance, Commitment, Family, and Social Life. People that are 100% committed and willing to sacrifice will reach their goals faster than someone who’s partly committed. That’s not saying you can’t get benefits from small lifestyle changes. Its saying don’t expect the best results without your best effort. The point is….if you have 2 hours a week or 2 hours a day…it’s our job to tell you how to use that time efficiently to get the most out of your training.
· Weight loss - We have helped hundreds of people lose thousands of pounds! In our last 10 challenges 500+ challengers have lost over 6000 pounds.
· Athletes – We have had athletes from Football, Baseball, Volleyball, Softball, and amateur fighters use these same training principles to improve performance in their respective sports.
· Health- Countless proof from medical blood work that shows members improvements in blood glucose, cholesterol, and blood pressure!
· Growth – MSSC started with 3 members in a 500 sqft space and has grown to over 250 active members in a 7500 sqft space. MSSC has inspired 8 members to pursue training as a career. 6 currently certified and 2 working toward certifications and degrees.
· Price – You will not find quality trainers at our prices anywhere around. We have more training options and lower prices than any gym that offers comparable training and guidance. Prices are usually 50% lower than our closest competition. There are a few places with similar or lower rates but the quality of training is questionable. MSSC will give you the most bang for your money without a doubt.
MSSC Fitness - Live Life Unrestricted!